- Outer material : Polyester + PVC
- Size & Capacity : 7″ 700 ml, 9″ 1800 ml, 11″ 3000 ml
- Color : Dark Blue
- Soft fabric : Soft to the touch to enhance comfort and coverage of injured area.
- No Leakage : Special sewing technique create superior leak resistant.
- Ice/Hot use : Suitable for both cold and hot therapy (Accept temperature: -20 – 70oC)
- Certificate : ISO9001/ISO13485/CE/TUV
- Add water to the bag 3/4 full.
- Place the cap on top of the bag and turn it clockwise until you cannot turn anymore.
- Apply the bag flat on desired area to be treated.
For Ice Bag
For best results, add ice cubes to increase the cold effect.
*If ice cubes are too big, crush it first and then add.
For Hot Bag
Add some cold water to keep the water temperature at a safe and comfortable level.
For best result, pour 50oC – 60oC (recommended) hot water into bag and screw the cap on before use.
*Do not pour 100oC boiling water directly into the bag.
- This product transfers cold so effectively that condensation may occur in a humid climate. Bag can be wrapped in a soft towel if condensation is not desired or to protect sensitive skin areas.
- Cold or hot therapy is generally recommended for treatment no longer than 20 minutes per use.
- When using as treatment of post-surgical trauma, follow the instructions of your medical practitioner.
- Do not crush ice in the bag or force fused cubes through mouth opening.
- Do not place heavy or sharp objects on top of bag.
- Do not expose bag to direct sunlight or heat.
- After using, drain and air dry bag before replacing cap.
- Store in a dry place.